Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 July, 07:03
Nana is telling you connecting to the God consciousness is real.

God Himself gave us our souls& the powers that go with it.
Things like telepathy, telekinesis, the power to remote view, the power to connect to him and other souls directly,& others that I don't even know yet. I feel& see things from ppl thousands of miles away in other countries.
I know this because I have experienced some of these myself.
I know for a fact beyond any shadow of doubt from my NDE that when we leave these Earth suits we are infinite energy beings& that God is there with us.

Stop for just a second and take a good look at "Religion (satan's version of God's teachings)& consider how "Spirituality"differs.
There is a very L A R G E difference in these two words to God.imho.

A real relationship with God is "spiritual" not the manipulated version that satan has refined in a church system that in the case of most large churches has been so corrupted that they are an abomination to God I suspect
When The Holy Spirit is Speaking - You should Listen to His Voice. Powerful Motivational Speech - YouTube

Never Underestimate the Power of The Holy Spirit. #motivation #sermon #inspirationDonation & Support: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/INRImotivation?country....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
where two or more are gathered is His church. I don’t participate in the organized religion by going to an actual building and participating in that atmosphere because it is corrupt, full of lies but also truth. however I do not believe that people have to literally go to a building to worship God. I do believe that we have amazing power in our Lord and King and that Jesus does live in each one of us through the Holy Spirit✝️ I do believe the Bible has been messed with some, but I believe that God‘s message is still there and that we should never stray from Him, thinking that we can do it all on our own. God is watching us, there is a Great Delusion happening👀we have to be careful what is of the devil and what is of God. God‘s word stands forever and God never changes. i’d rather adhere to His Word than not pay attention to His Word at all and then be wrong🤷‍♀️ imho
love you all💜
07:57 AM - Jul 16, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PEACE_LOVE in this post can reply
I’m no one @Iam4truth
16 July, 11:33
In response RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM to her Publication
agree. i will go a step further and say (imho) a lot of opinion/possibly misinterpretation is forcefully shared as fact (even on this platform) that should be reviewed with a lot of discernment when it comes to our relationship with God. all that being said, i still love the AU family! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
16 July, 11:49
In response I’m no one to her Publication
me too. Love the anon family💜

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 July, 11:13
In response RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM to her Publication
Nana would agree, we should never think that we can do it on our own. That is why I have always gone straight to God.