But, above all, thank you Jesus! ❤️🙏
01:08 AM - Jul 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 July, 12:18
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
People are my religion :)
Happy Sabbath and I love you ~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 July, 06:02
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Happy Sabbath and I Love You Too, ice Kates!! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
16 July, 11:31
That’s beautiful. I love this and will never forget this. ♥️♥️♥️ New perspective when I needed it most this week. Thank you.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 July, 10:36
You have been a big part of my journey on here as well.
United, not divided!

Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
16 July, 09:36
Each of us has a different collection of Life Experiences. We can uphold each other as we continue along!! ❤️

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
16 July, 08:23
AU is my safe haven. 1st place I go! Thank you, to each and every one of you.. ❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 July, 06:28
Florida Mass Choir - He's A Battle Axe - YouTube

The Florida Mass Choir - He's A Battle Axehttps://malaco.lnk.to/gBYU5IDwww.malaco.com

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 July, 10:37
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
LOVE it!!

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
16 July, 06:00
Amen! Thank you Yeshua for this hidden family!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 July, 05:51
Amen 🙏
vibes confirm 😉

Charissma _15 @Riley
16 July, 01:13
God bless you🙏