We are experiencing something really profound! ♥️
(and yes, I'm sober lol)
12:33 AM - Jul 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
17 July, 05:59
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Love for you💚💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
16 July, 07:33
its an honor and privilege to have found my way into a group of people who share profound insight to the invisible war going on....proud to give my efforts to help in saving mankind

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 July, 07:43
In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication
🙏♥️
Happy you are here with us all!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
16 July, 03:16
Just wait til we get the full potential from our pineal gland. That should be an amazing feeling. I'm looking forward to being in harmony with the Earth's vibration, which is something else they took away from us.
Speaking of what was taken from us, I wonder if we'll find out the truth about what happened to Earth in the mid 18th century when all the major cities were destroyed and the mud flood covered much of what remained. There has to be some way to access our true history, especially if the stories about time travel are true.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 July, 03:02
I know what you mean Kim. ❤️. I often wonder, if there was a map and each of us put a dot for our location, what it would look like. I have an idea that we might find we are strategically spread out. Don’t know why but it feels that way.

16 July, 06:36
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
i posted a tiktok vid about that recently.
I think so as well!

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
16 July, 02:50
🥰🤗✨✨🤣

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
16 July, 01:26
A very special shout-out to our AU friend, @kimrunner for guiding us, keeping us calm and focused, I surely appreciate it very much !!

16 July, 01:41
In response Victorious Republic to his Publication
Thank you, Rudy.
Your sweet comment made me smile.
Thanks for being here! ♥️

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 July, 01:19
WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
16 July, 12:23
I have said it before and I will say it again salt of the earth people on this site people who understand people who pray and people who lift you up. You have been a rock for so many, always being there to lift us up. In this dark time you shine bright and help us keep our faith. Thank you. It is emotionally overwhelming to be awake, and also knowing full disclosure is gonna shake us all. We are prepared for whatever comes our way because we have each other and know THE BEST IS YET TO COME and WWG1WGA =)

16 July, 12:28
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
100%! In it together...
We needed to connect here to support each other through this crazy but amazing journey! ;)
and thanks for the kind words.

Not Important @Notimportant
16 July, 11:42
Yes, getting more cray cray (in a good way) daily & feel so connected to the pulse of ALL, so to speak...

...feel buzzed a lot when i'm not literally buzzed 😂☀️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 July, 11:39
It is very emotional💖 that's how we know it is the realest thing we will ever experience😉 with ya 123....(3) TS👊

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
16 July, 11:34
I’ve been feeling it too. You must be vibing it out. We got you, Kim. ♥️♥️♥️

16 July, 11:41
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
♥️♥️♥️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 July, 10:38
Something was going on yesterday, I had to work on other things so I did not have time to answer the pull to connect to it but there was energy bouncing all around me pulling at me all day.
Not a bad thing but a good thing.
Gonna have to spend some time in meditation today to find out what's up.

amy lilley @amylilley
17 July, 10:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
All day yesterday, I kept on putting my hand over my heart and exhaling🥰🙏🏻😇

Colleen261 @Colleen261
16 July, 10:34
whats occuring is extraordinary. theres really no words to describe it. i am often overcome with emotion when i think about it. ❤️

Storm Rider @StormRider
16 July, 09:41

Vicki Lord @Vlord
16 July, 09:37
We are blessed to be here to witness one of the most profound times known. Blessed to see history and wrongs being righted; collective ascention; peace and love. if that doesnt catch your breath and make you emotional, you’re missing one of the greatest shows on earth!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
16 July, 09:13

I’m no one @Iam4truth
16 July, 08:37
so glad you are here with your positive outlook. you lead with grace! 💞

16 July, 10:15
In response I’m no one to her Publication
Thank you for the kind words! :)

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
16 July, 08:36
kek

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 July, 07:11
Proud to be on this road with you all. You've kept me sane!!
ThankQ.

#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE
#TheBestIsYetToCome

16 July, 09:32
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Thank you as well.
and 711 timestamp for you!

Jen ... @Jenfranji
16 July, 06:36
. 🇦🇺👍

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 July, 04:50
waterworks right here😂😭🤣😭
A lot💙💦

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
16 July, 04:06
I have been overly emotional all day, and can’t seem to walk away from AU for more than a bit. It feels way too much like everything is about blow up!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
16 July, 11:41
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
SAME feeling! I was glued to AU yesterday...and was very unproductive.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 July, 04:02
Indescribable, especially when every step in our lives has led us here.💙

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
16 July, 03:34
Incredible feeling right now. We’re feeling it Kim. .

TS 12:33 > 333

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 July, 03:15

16 July, 10:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
♥️

Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
16 July, 05:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
if you count back 120 days from January 1st 2023 you get September 3rd 2022. That makes me feel good.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
16 July, 01:43
those #'s

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 July, 01:38
4:33 > 1

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 July, 01:37
💕💞❤️

Jason Lubliner @1776ReLoaded
16 July, 01:32
We are on the brink of a Global Revolution!

16 July, 09:48
In response Jason Lubliner to his Publication
It's a beautiful thing!

Reflex *.* @Reflex
16 July, 01:31
It's so free, this kind of feeling

It's like life, it's so appealing

When you've got so much to say

It's called gratitude, and that's right

🎶

16 July, 09:48
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication
Love the BBs :)