Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 July, 08:13
Interesting. The Suicide Hotline is changing the telephone number on 7/16, same day as JFK Jr’s birthday. Coincidence?

Drop 1933:
Suicide weekend?
Hands up?
[30]
[0:28]
Impossible?
Coincidence?
We are in control.
BIG week ahead.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 July, 08:39
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
John 5:5-9 Vibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
What Nana understands is the WE have the power to heal our own Earth suits and once we fully realize that soul power we will be able to command our very cells and DNA.
That may be a while away or might be sooner, that just depends on us and our relationship with God.
10:34 PM - Jul 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 July, 11:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 July, 01:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i already heal myself. 36 years now, no doctor, medicine or insurance. not 1 day sick. my immunity is perfect. i even heal physical injuries with frequency

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 July, 11:19
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
You should then share with others how you have done this for them to see if it resonates with them as well.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 July, 03:43
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Yep! Me too!
Haven't been to a "doctor" in 22 years and am the healthiest one I know I also do energy healing.