Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There's no British equivalent of "My fellow Americans…", unless we all become Americans.
06:22 PM - Jul 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
16 July, 07:15
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I agree but not to worry, we are all Honorary Americans that fall under the banner
IF AMERICA FALLS, THE WORLD FALLS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
15 July, 10:13
Done ✔ 👍 👌 our
fellow Believer & Patriot
🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸
#NewJerusalem #USA
🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸
#2A defending the #1A

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
15 July, 09:50
Maybe we will all be Americans. One nation under God. 🙏

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
15 July, 09:50
Anyone who understands the price of freedom or what it even means to be free, if one can grasp the bigger picture, then one can understand what it truly means to be American, (representing the land of the free), as ALL “persons” have this human right, “to be free”, wether British or French or any other country of this realm, freedom is a right.

The task of “My fellow Americans” sets a standing for exactly just that, to lead to freedom. 😉💕
Our next chapter will be to remain free but first humanity must recognize the difference. I believe we are now in the midst of being shown what this means.
I appreciate your depth in words Martin, as expressed in your photos. It helps expand my thoughts. Buildings of the “old world”, with Elvis and a nice touch at the end with the “Truth”.💗

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
15 July, 08:47
Martin - I'm a huge "beach/ocean" - lover.
The expanse and vista's mesmerize me........
Although - I currently live in a desert........... so adapting.

Anyway - do you have any prints..
I love your "Beach in Cornwall print"..... stunning!
I love the Summer in Pervalka...

Anything else?
I have a spot that needs an update.

Literally - you are exquisite with light!

Sista Sue @SC18835410
15 July, 06:32
WWG1WGA!!
I would be proud to call you brother Martin, and as such, would that not make you American?!
❤️

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
15 July, 06:31
We need a Bill of Rights, not a change in nation.

10,000 years

Yma o hyd.