Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
Tomorrow is a reminder as to how good men have been treated throughout our history.
We will always remember.
02:56 PM - Jul 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
16 July, 02:25
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Where We Go One, We Go All . ❤️
#VKVibes . @VincentKennedy ☀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 July, 12:25
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
GOD'S HOLY VENGEANCE upon our enemies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
16 July, 06:41
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Where we go JUAN, we go ALL !

ALL for a LARK ?

Patriot America @Trump4us123
16 July, 01:58
America’s Kid by the Side of the Road! We love him! We stand with you always! ❤️

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
16 July, 01:55
I looked up Gone to soon on Gematria. The first answer I saw was, YOU FOUND ME.

16 July, 01:48
Gone to soon. Incorrect spelling of the word to. It shoud be GONE TOO SOON. Note the second O in the word soon. There is a Q there.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
16 July, 03:39
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
also dark O to light O

16 July, 01:41
♥️♥️♥️

Jody Donohue @Jody
16 July, 01:23
I remember crying for days when the news broke. He was the most beautiful man I ever saw. He still is. ❤️

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
16 July, 11:36
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
My father in law passed on that day as well. Hard to forget days like that.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
15 July, 11:30
💙💙💙

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 July, 10:58

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 July, 10:24
Never forget!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
15 July, 09:54
Never forgotten. 💔

suZy Connolly @suZq14
15 July, 09:30
love the 17s, god bless patriots 🙏

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
15 July, 09:22
Tomorrow is 1st of July, 7/1 --> 17, in the 13 month calendar where the month of Sol ends today. And his plane crashed 23 years ago.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 July, 09:08

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
15 July, 08:50
❤️❤️love❤️❤️

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
15 July, 08:50
such a good soul and so handsome 😍

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 July, 08:49
Be still my beating heart. So handsome.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
15 July, 08:42
Do I think it is more likely that 'kid' - would fake his death to avenge his father's death and protect his family?
OR
Fly unadvised - and destroy his tiny family ?

I really don't know. ;0(.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
15 July, 11:07
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I suppose time will tell.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 July, 03:14
♥️♥️♥️ThanQ John!! WE LOVE YQU!!! QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
🇺🇸🙏💥🔥☄️♥️

Evangelina @Evangelina
15 July, 08:42
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Yes we do!! 💙💙💙💙💙💙