Stronger United @StrongerUnited
07 July, 10:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
15 July, 01:17
In response Stronger United to her Publication
Makes sense. Have you tried this yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 July, 08:01
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
Ive been looking for copper tools and ordered some copper rods, copper wire and paramagnetic material. i want to try electroculture/paramagnetic culture on a portion of my garden so I can compare my yeilds/health of my plants.
im just barely beginning the process.

Only people mentioned by Cowboyupcowboy1 in this post can reply
15 July, 10:48
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
i havent found any in the USA yet but if I do Ill post a link. someone said they found vintage tools by watching the thrift stores, yard sales, etc.
I'll do a deeper dive over the next couple weeks.

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
15 July, 03:12
In response Stronger United to her Publication
Thank you! Always been interested in old tools and never noticed anything with copper.