Kim Runner @kimrunner
Don't know who needs to hear this but...
08:50 AM - Jul 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
15 July, 08:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Workin on it boss, workin on it. Thx kim :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 July, 09:24
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
You've got this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 July, 07:27
A great post Kim. 😊👍 Progress can challege beliefs and knock them out of the water. Sometimes you have to watch them crumble and live in a state of bareness (so to speak), for a little while, before the real truths begin the rebuild from the cornerstone. I think we are all meant to go through pain as well, we have been living with the lies since inception. Let them go…trust and have faith. ❤️😊

15 July, 07:29
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
The Great Awakening :)

Soulof Love @Souloflove
15 July, 07:17
💛

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 July, 05:37
You’re a diamond in a pearl world, Kim! 🙏❤️

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
15 July, 04:16
Am proof. Today after 2 years, my patient who was still wearing a mask and afraid, came in without a mask and gave me chocolates to apologize for being rude and a jerk and feeling like I was compromising his health by not wearing a mask and protecting other patients that weren't. He said this was to say sorry for his behaviors. Lawd in heaven the veil is lifting for those to see! Talk about the Armor of God, that took me off guard. Thanks be to God! Don't give up! We are winning!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
15 July, 06:53
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Holy Cannoli - this is AWESOME !!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
15 July, 04:11
just on time 🙏🏼💕

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

julia265 @julia265
15 July, 04:08
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
I get paid more than £145 to £395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here’s what I do………… http://Www.Pays11.Com

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
15 July, 04:04
😘

julia265 @julia265
15 July, 04:08
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
I get paid more than £145 to £395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here’s what I do………… http://Www.Pays11.Com

Reflex *.* @Reflex
15 July, 10:24
Everyone does, sometimes 😎

Donald J. Kirkwood @djkirkw00d
15 July, 09:11
🤙

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

15 July, 09:12
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
It's definitely hard sometimes which is why i try to post + things!
Hang in there ♥️

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
15 July, 09:02
Thank you so much🤗... I know I need to hear this especially to day🙏.