Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 July, 08:50
Don't know who needs to hear this but...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
Am proof. Today after 2 years, my patient who was still wearing a mask and afraid, came in without a mask and gave me chocolates to apologize for being rude and a jerk and feeling like I was compromising his health by not wearing a mask and protecting other patients that weren't. He said this was to say sorry for his behaviors. Lawd in heaven the veil is lifting for those to see! Talk about the Armor of God, that took me off guard. Thanks be to God! Don't give up! We are winning!
04:16 PM - Jul 15, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
15 July, 06:53
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Holy Cannoli - this is AWESOME !!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

15 July, 06:46
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
Made me tear up fren. Felt the best love and healing. Wish it upon us all!

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
15 July, 06:29
Amen!!!

Amen!!!

Amen!!!

Amen!!!

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
15 July, 05:39
Way to go!

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
15 July, 05:06
🙌🙌🙌Thank you Lord

LQve Trump @LoveTump
15 July, 04:47
How great is that!
Thanks for sharing. Maybe there is hope for the sleepers. 1 person at a time to wake
then BAM, floods awake.

15 July, 04:57
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
I have had some that have had a good conversation with (converted) and still think I'm crazy but, this one hit the ticker.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 July, 04:39
That is awesome sauce!!! I have had a few myself, makes me happy when they start to lift the veil over their eyes