Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
17 July, 12:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
16 July, 02:49
Watching the Watchers 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
16 July, 02:49
Watching the Watchers 😎

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 July, 08:40
Not trying to be negative, but the image in the dome looks creepy to me. The pyramid eye, the figures seem mesmerized, worshipping.
Bidet in SA.

First thought…

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
15 July, 02:16
Sea Monkeys’ comes to mind

memes matter @NoComment
15 July, 12:15
stepping in ones salad has a whole other meaning after looking at this:/

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 July, 11:14

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 July, 11:13
VK, I can't find the Tik Tok video. It looks like ***picasso. Can you provide a link please?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
15 July, 11:13
https://mythologyexplained... Well Enoch explained them well and often. I believe they are the puppet masters at the top levels who we will need assistance with. Well above my pay grade! 🙏🙌😉

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 July, 10:27
sea monkeys comes to mind
also could it be our minds?
every bubble
our own universe
and then a collective one?
AI does not paint the best...

Yester Vue @realyestervue
15 July, 10:06
Biggest takeaway from this for me is the guy on the lower left. Look, his head "IS" the dome!

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
15 July, 10:04
Define ExoConsciousness

Ripple Effect @Rlhegler
15 July, 10:03
When the curtain is pulled back for all to see, most are gonna need a hug. Learn to unplug yourself from the matrix frens.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 July, 10:00
Vk, can you tell us if there is a correlation between the cern and the ark ships that we hear have been activating recently?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 July, 09:57
Last night at about 5pm, I saw one of those 'eye' shapes in the sky, across the valley it lasted sbout 15min.

Last night I dreamt there was a fire behind one of the plug sockets, and after I got the face plate off, I could not get the fire extinguisher to work... I could smell the burning...

Seems this is a topic this morning...

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
15 July, 09:31
is this really the picture, that they asked their AI to draw the firmament?

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
15 July, 09:28
Wow! There is so much to digest in this!! Been looking at it and I keep seeing more. Thank you VK for sharing.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
15 July, 09:21
Reminds.me of inner earth

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
15 July, 09:17
Reminds me of Q’s, “We are going to show you a new world...” drop.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
15 July, 09:20
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
t/s here 01:17 > 117

Angie Mac @AngieMac
15 July, 08:42
Soon 🙏

Back to the Future @Backontrack
15 July, 08:35
who built the dome?
we did
long ago
little help with some AI

joann ferguson donated @joann212
15 July, 08:34
Schrooooooom Land....

15 July, 08:29
who are the watchers?

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
15 July, 08:51
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I think the one in the middle is Jerry Nadler

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
15 July, 08:27
❤️

15 July, 08:22
😍

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
15 July, 08:10
Reminds me of the Chicago Bean

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
15 July, 08:03

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
15 July, 08:00
Good morning VK. By the way, something definitely has shifted. I posted this to IG Stories the other day to see if anyone else is experiencing something like this.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
15 July, 03:11
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
Ive been such a space cadet lately. Just daydreaming & staring off into space. Or fixating on the trees, or the clouds, the birds, the lake, etc. I catch myself so focused, but on something in la la land! Lol

veni vidi11 @venividi11
15 July, 04:11
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
Yes!!!! It is a huge change! I feel so much more connected to people, like others here are saying, I can feel their core being, their hopes and what they love, when tuning in to it it is overwhelming and beautiful!!! Same with animals! The increase in love and heart connection is so strong! I feel that we had another big energy influx today! This is exhilarating and blissful! I am glad others are sensing it, too!

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
15 July, 07:59

P8t Riot @P8triot2
15 July, 07:58
was thinking ai rendering of looking glass