Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
18 July, 11:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Tom MacDonald is a brilliant artist who speaks to the critical situations roiling the heart of today. Until I started listening to him, I never cared much for rap music, but his insights & word usage grabbed me immediately. I became an instant fan! He is a true artist in the purest sense of the term.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
17 July, 06:37
Love me some Tom MacDonald! He is enlightening.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 July, 05:40
love his rawness!

Freedom Belle 17 @FreedomBelle17
16 July, 02:51
Pain=23

Golden Times donated @Golden
16 July, 02:12
"They're Just Names. Afraid of anyone who ain't the same."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Tom MacDonald - "Names" - YouTube

DOWNLOAD "Names" iTUNES: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/album/names-single/1633835895?ls=1&app=itunesDOWNLOAD "Names" AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B6...

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
16 July, 02:52
In response Golden Times to her Publication
Most excellent!

valkyrie jess @valkyrie_jess
15 July, 02:30
Lol 90% of my playlist is Tom Macdonald. The truthful lyrics is what gets to me. The thump thump is a little nice too.😋

Cax SCx @Cax
15 July, 12:25
Great song! ❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸😇

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
15 July, 11:55

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
15 July, 11:36
I can't wait to hear this! Love all his other songs!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 July, 11:12
Ok Ya'll. Just going to say it now. I've had Tom pegged as a white hat for quite a while now. He has always given off a military ops kind of guy vibe, who knows maybe from another realm. But, regular folks love what he has to say...and the demons hate him extra much.He's just spitting too much truth. Ya'll remember who called it! Woot Woot!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 July, 10:54
It seems he may be a Carpenter by Trade :) as well.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
15 July, 10:49
This rapper Tom McDonald is genius! He has created the most captivating and eye opening meme I've ever heard.

With this new song, he single-handedly exposes the Illuminati Freemason's campaign to definitively program the masses to believe anything [they] want them to.

There is probably no better way to try to awaken the 'woke' than to listen to his carefully crafted words of truth! - his lyrics alone completely unmasks their shit-show, and it implicitly uncovers how they are trying to divide us.

#WordsThatStirTheSoul

https://youtu.be/l40CstiHg...
Names - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by TuneCoreNames · Tom MacDonaldNames℗ 2022 Tom MacDonaldReleased on: 2022-07-15Auto-generated by YouTube.

Happy Days @Sun2516
15 July, 11:11
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
11:11

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 July, 11:13
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
👀

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 July, 10:32
WooHoo! Lets Go! TBIYTC

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
15 July, 10:15
Outside of a couple other artists, his music is pretty much all i listen to anymore. Not just his "offensive" songs. His story arc ones are excellent.

You can actually see the evolution of some of his views over the years.

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
15 July, 10:34
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
Just got to listen to it. This bar really stood out.

"Call me sexist, men run the world cause they're agressive, but behind every man there's a woman just as successful.
We will never be equal in every way that aint helpful, our differences are why we're great together."

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
15 July, 09:50
I like it, truth, freeing
simple, treat others how you wish to be treated

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
15 July, 09:49
Tomorrow my Mom will be 80. We are having her a small Birthday gathering. Wouldn't it be great if big things happened tomorrow? Maybe I want be the black sheep crazy Sister no more.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
15 July, 09:14
so much happiness too much!!!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
15 July, 09:11
All I heard is, “Tomorrow is going to be fun.”

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 July, 11:16
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
nice timestamp

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 July, 11:23
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
You vibing off the page!🔥🔥🔥 17 and 23😎 and that 911 ts👀 shewee you are on point!👊

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
15 July, 09:11
look at those numbers

laura rosario @Lauracr
15 July, 09:10
Tom has so many Great songs

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 July, 08:56
TS = 7:15 on 7.15.
Caps = 54 🪞 45.

❤️

Nov 02, 2017 2:39:41 PM EDT
Anonymous
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
15 July, 08:44
🧐
NST is Northern Star Resources > ASX NST Stock
Northern Star > Star Polaris
Jesus is our North Star

NST = 53
Reign/God Race/Ready/God Code

Names = 52
Earth/Now/Gates/Won/Flood/Door/Pearl/Nova

Tomorrow = 137
I Love Jesus/The Bible Jesus/Jesus Avatar/Jesus Soon/Reveal Jesus/Jesus Saint/The Lords Here/In the Beginning

Video :36 > 9
TS 7:15 > 7:6 < > 6:7

Isaiah 9:6-7
A Child Has Been Born

"cause tomorrow's gonna be fun" = 304
Get Ready For A World Currency/Gods Messiah Heal The
Broken Hearted/Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread/The Future Currency Of Earth/Worlds Most Wonderful Man/The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived/Phoenix Rising From The Ashes

"gonna be fun" ...Fireworks are fun
July 15 Gregorian = July 2 Julian

(2 days ahead of schedule) ??? 🤔 🤷‍♀️

Tom MacDonald = 11.5
Twitter/My Account/Jesus Key/Positive/God Born U S/God Is Coming/Human Angels/Law And Order/Gods A Math Code/Xrp Moon/God As A Key Code/Ancient Lord/Praise Of God/Ripplenet

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 July, 08:50
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Happy Days @Sun2516
15 July, 10:28
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
It is time for a fun day!!

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
15 July, 08:07
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
15 July, 07:58
Hell yes! 🤣🤣🤣

Bring it!

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
15 July, 07:51

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
15 July, 07:41
I am looking forward to hearing this! I followed him on Twitter!!! #names Sounds juicy!!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 July, 07:30
Its all goin' down!
Thanks to everyone . UNITED consciousness is making events happen ... more = speed

Happy Days @Sun2516
15 July, 07:50
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Agree👍

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 July, 11:17
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I'm feeling it, and have a smile on my face!

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
15 July, 07:21