Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 July, 06:53
From Gen Flynn on TG.
Wake up New Zealand…Wake up America!!!
https://t.me/RealGenFlynn/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
yup, been warning about the evil Ardern agenda for a long time...Our msm is all left wing & full of propaganda. There are thankfully more people waking up now. Things are not good here, the damage Arderns regime has done to our nation is pure destruction.
I hold my trust in the truth coming out that will domino effect to take our corrupt government down.
God defend NZ 🙏
04:39 AM - Jul 15, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
15 July, 04:53
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Have you heard the audio message that is going around? Quite scaremongery. Concerned about whitehat operations being thwarted by rebellious NZers. But then suppose its true and not a whitehat operation?? (I can't share the audio message but the video below was shared today too)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
15 July, 05:44
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
15 July, 05:48
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
i screen grabbed these a couple of days ago...looks like scare mongering. I can’t see this happening.