From Gen Flynn on TG.
Wake up New Zealand…Wake up America!!!
https://t.me/RealGenFlynn/...
06:53 PM - Jul 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
15 July, 04:39
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
yup, been warning about the evil Ardern agenda for a long time...Our msm is all left wing & full of propaganda. There are thankfully more people waking up now. Things are not good here, the damage Arderns regime has done to our nation is pure destruction.
I hold my trust in the truth coming out that will domino effect to take our corrupt government down.
God defend NZ 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
15 July, 04:53
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Have you heard the audio message that is going around? Quite scaremongery. Concerned about whitehat operations being thwarted by rebellious NZers. But then suppose its true and not a whitehat operation?? (I can't share the audio message but the video below was shared today too)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
14 July, 07:30
Americans won't give up their guns. But everything else has happened.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
14 July, 07:11
Wow... Yes... WAKE UP, EVERYONE!!

Free Bird @DCast
14 July, 07:54
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Plus we're waking up to the #TurnCoats in the Patriot Movement who are involved and have been involved in child trafficking (Haiti & Clintons), worked for the Enemy, still does, and feigns as a Hero but isn't is rather a Flim Flam man
Wake Up to NOT believing the Liars who are the wolves in sheep's skin - just like the FBI causing Jan 6.
https://t.me/s/exposingfly...

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
14 July, 07:10
He stated that to our Secretary of Agriculture, who was against communism when they met.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
14 July, 06:55
haha i just watched it...sounds bout right