Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 February, 02:57
Awfully long time to take down a stand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atu Inc @Majic7s
oh how i pray to GOD that those are GALLOWS!! The American people and the World need to watch as JUSTICE is served and that TREASON has Consequences!!! ๐Ÿ™
04:05 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Majic7s in this post can reply
Having Fits @HavingFits
03 February, 06:41
In response Atu Inc to his Publication
I have read in a document on Treason it will not be televised, perhaps I misunderstood?.https://www.marzlovesfreed...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
03 February, 10:53
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Someone posted a few days ago (paraphrasing): "POTUS would never allow such a public display of death." I had been thinking along these lines for a while, but that person really put it into the words I have been searching for. I agree with those words.

Personally I don't need to see people swinging, but I would definitely want to know when it was scheduled, when it was completed, and have solid evidence from trusted (patriot) sources who confirmed these monsters are no longer with us.