Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
21 July, 12:46
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
c u next Tuesday Demon fonda

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
14 July, 10:01
She's an f'kn bitch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
14 July, 09:58
....and then she married eugenics psycho Ted Turner...

Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 July, 09:52
I didnt know the last part...she gave the notes to their captors? I never did like the fondas...but wow!!! Shes a "C" word.😣

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
14 July, 09:59
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
what a disgusting C U N T, it was horrifying to our men and woman in the Military, I hated that she brought so much shame to the nation, TRAITOR should have been arrested but then the political games are played within.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
14 July, 09:51
TRAITOR

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 July, 09:33
Jane Fonda