Woody Wood @Woody13
13 June, 10:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
03 July, 05:02
In response Woody Wood to his Publication
Wonder what he meant when he said..Q Anans are STUPID!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
suZy Connolly @suZq14
14 July, 07:05
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
qanons is msm bull, theres Q and there's Anons, Anons love their family and their country and generally everyone who doesnt support corruption or peadophiles

you didnt read what i wrote correctly..he said QanAns. He called us QanAns. he said they are stupid.
07:12 PM - Jul 14, 2022
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
suZy Connolly @suZq14
14 July, 07:20
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
who the feck are Qanans? they dont exist, theres Q and there is Anons, no Q'Anon, or qanans

14 July, 07:23
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
LOL...thats what i was saying. He doesnt even get it right. WHY is he bashing us in the first place? he says we are stupid yet he talks about beings from another planet helping us and all kinds of shit. so people could look at him the same way. I am not sure he thinks really....He had alot of good things to say and a smart man but WHY bash us?