Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Is the easiest way of offering a difficult truth to present it as a question?
10:54 AM - Jul 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
15 July, 05:55
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
That's how I do it 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
15 July, 05:32
Doesn't Q do that in ALL of it's drops?

https://qalerts.app/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 July, 05:05
its the smartest way
also more sensitive

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
14 July, 04:08
i would think so and the answers, give the one asking, a better look at the range perceptions going around

Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 July, 03:54
Yes?

nasty 123 @Nasty1
14 July, 03:35
What are you on about, You have something to ask🤣👍

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
14 July, 03:29
Yes.
Sometimes a series of leading questions will help the reader be ready for the main question.

Q++++ Q++++ @Sparkledocawake
14 July, 03:26
YES! BRILLIANT

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 July, 03:23
Socratic method!
We learned from the best!

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
14 July, 11:49
Yes always. Thats how I started on my research 12 years ago. (when I first had access to internet) From questions that were planted in my brain nearly 40 years ago!
I find sheeple are far more receptive to questions than facts! And far more likely to ask more questions! And if not .... at least the seed is planted.

garm hava @sigma777
14 July, 11:30
internal combustion is a prerequisite for cognition.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
14 July, 11:16
That has been the M.O. of this movement from the start.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
14 July, 11:09
Q

None None @MUDD
14 July, 11:00
I find that to be the case in most siturations.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 July, 10:56
Yes...the English taught us this! 😂🤣

Correct?

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 July, 10:56
Yes, sometimes. What is on your mind Martin?
😊