Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 July, 11:41
I have been feeling a bit off over the last few months. So my Wife asked me to do the one thing I hate most in life, go to the Dr.

I need some prayer.

My BP was 196/130.

My Dr. told me He almost sent me to the ER.

Thank you in advance.

Bless Up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
A friend of mine had a similar blood pressure issue, I believe his was 180/120.

He was fortunate to have a doctor who knew that pharmaceutical blood medications didn't work, in fact the doctor said so. The doctor told him to take a quarter slice of lemon, juice it into a glass of water and take that twice a day.

A month later my friend went back for a check up and his blood pressure was normal, 120/80. I should note that my friend didn't make any changes in his diet.

As unbelievable as this sounds, lemons will alkalize your body pH and causes your blood vessels to relax, open up. Lemons contain potassium citrate. When your body metabolizes this molecule, the citrate will be broken down into water and CO2. The potassium atom, as an ion, is left behind. Potassium, along with sodium are alkali metals, so named because their hydroxides are strong alkalis. Potassium is what does the alkalizing.

I also recommend magnesium. Very calming for the body.

(2 images)
02:30 AM - Jul 14, 2022
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Duende in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 July, 02:31
In response John Atkison to his Publication
Thank You!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396