Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
13 July, 03:07
💥💥TRUMP: "If I didn't make a certain move that was a very important move, it would have been even worse, if that's possible—and they might have been able to succeed. This was an overthrow of government. This was an attempted overthrow, and a lot of people were in on it—and they got CAUGHT.

They got caught red handed, and I look forward to the Durham report, which is coming out in the not too distant future. He's got his own information, which is this information, plus plus plus."

GeneralMcInerney

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
13 July, 05:26
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I don't mean any disrespect to the White Hats, but perhaps they should define "not too distant future", "soon" and other such time frames. I'm thinking their definition is a bit different than the rest of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
LOL...You make such a great point and I couldn't agree with you more!!! I know my definition of "soon" is much different than there's too!! Thank you so very much for bringing up this point...😉
05:48 PM - Jul 13, 2022
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Parnell, click on at the bottom under it