Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
💥💥TRUMP: "If I didn't make a certain move that was a very important move, it would have been even worse, if that's possible—and they might have been able to succeed. This was an overthrow of government. This was an attempted overthrow, and a lot of people were in on it—and they got CAUGHT.

They got caught red handed, and I look forward to the Durham report, which is coming out in the not too distant future. He's got his own information, which is this information, plus plus plus."

GeneralMcInerney
03:07 PM - Jul 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
31 May, 07:37
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Uuuummm no arrests, no one jailed. It's called a bust

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 May, 06:33
I am wondering if the Durham report is going to keep being pushed out, indefinitely... like a continuing threat, kinda like the EBS... then, when its released, it turns into a damp squib.

Kinda like the J6 videos... those ate being held, and what we have seen kinda fizzled too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
13 July, 06:00
+++

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
13 July, 05:26
I don't mean any disrespect to the White Hats, but perhaps they should define "not too distant future", "soon" and other such time frames. I'm thinking their definition is a bit different than the rest of us.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
13 July, 05:48
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
LOL...You make such a great point and I couldn't agree with you more!!! I know my definition of "soon" is much different than there's too!! Thank you so very much for bringing up this point...😉

Julie Que @JulieQue
13 July, 05:09
The world is waiting for the +++ to be exposed!!! 🙏🏻🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
13 July, 04:20
Is that Pence on the left?? He got caught as well+++

Diana Sevilla @mynena
13 July, 03:52
The plus plus plus is what I'm anxiously awaiting. Then the consequence.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 July, 03:49
+++…!!!! 💥💥