We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
13 July, 12:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
I literally stopped watching network and cable news on TV right before the 2016 general election. I hated Hillary anyway from her stint as First Lady, and was dumbfounded at how she campaigned solely on orange man bad. Very little was said about what she'd do for the country. And my local news stations jumped on that bandwagon. Then after that election, my favorite female radio announcer was SOOO angry and bereft that all women did not vote for Hillary. Why? Because she was a woman. It was then I realized the psychosis of the brainwashing that had occurred and I left all network shows and cut the cord from the cable box. I used to watch relatives of mine sit for hours and hours watching CNN. Both said nothing for hours and looked like zombies. It was truly frightening to see. And all this before I was really awake before the 2020 election. Yikes!
02:49 PM - Jul 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lady Blueeyes, click on at the bottom under it