Only people mentioned by Q1776Q in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
13 July, 02:49
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
I literally stopped watching network and cable news on TV right before the 2016 general election. I hated Hillary anyway from her stint as First Lady, and was dumbfounded at how she campaigned solely on orange man bad. Very little was said about what she'd do for the country. And my local news stations jumped on that bandwagon. Then after that election, my favorite female radio announcer was SOOO angry and bereft that all women did not vote for Hillary. Why? Because she was a woman. It was then I realized the psychosis of the brainwashing that had occurred and I left all network shows and cut the cord from the cable box. I used to watch relatives of mine sit for hours and hours watching CNN. Both said nothing for hours and looked like zombies. It was truly frightening to see. And all this before I was really awake before the 2020 election. Yikes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
13 July, 02:26
The author clearly does not live in a blue state. The insanity persists everywhere you look while outside. Sancuary cities, unconstitutional laws and taxation, masked sheeple, Ukrainian/rainbow flags, pro-abortion rallies.

These people are mentally unwell and are in need of serious help. Turning off the TV and pretending there aren't millions of Americans in a deep psychosis state is not going to make it go away.

When they find out how deeply entrenched the evil around them actually is, they are going to blow. They have zero moral character and very limited reasoning power. The only thing they are going to feel is anger. Anger at their abusers, but mostly at themselves for being the last ones to figure out that they have been played.

Once it begins, there will be no stopping the avalanche. Nothing can stop it.

FYI, the coming "red wave" has nothing to do with voting. Be prepared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
13 July, 12:51
Talk about matching vibes. I just got done with a reflection writing for my schooling. We had to read articles about privelege and muh racism in the Hort. industry. It was along these lines. Turn off the TV and go outside.