Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
13 July, 09:21
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Has VK taken over Elon's account?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 July, 09:35
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Good question, maybe ask him. Has anyone ever told you your profile pic looks like Kim runner? I always think it's her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
13 July, 06:31
,and elon is doing that
I think he loves our Commander and that the two being in a disagreement are optics

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
13 July, 06:44
In response memes matter to her Publication

Happy Days @Sun2516
13 July, 04:37

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 July, 03:47
I like Elon 2.0!

I’m no one @Iam4truth
13 July, 01:09
ha!

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

13 July, 01:26
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
Me either

13 July, 01:29
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
Trust me they don't

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
13 July, 01:06
BAZINGA!!!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
13 July, 01:00
Yep-
The Word of Times ….

Hypocrite

Matthew 7:3-29
Matthew 7:3-29 NABRE - Why do you notice the splinter in your - Bible Gateway Why do you notice the splinter in your brother’s eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove that splinter from your eye,’ while the wooden...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 July, 12:53
Imagine all MSM turn to the light because its starting to shine so bright its inevitable...