Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 July, 08:03
And WHY are they still allowed to give those death shots. WHERE is the Nuremberg 2.0 Just read TWO cases of innocent lil kids dying. WHAT part of it is a SATANIC DEATH shot are folks not picking up on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
13 July, 08:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The man on the television told them that some will die, but it will be for the "greater good."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 July, 08:06
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I think they should be hanging from a rope at GITMO.....and WHO is that actor? Who installed him, when I looked that actor up, I saw a freaking secret org guy.....

Castle Rock @CastleRock17
they stopped rope hangong and went to a fireing squad
08:48 AM - Jul 13, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CastleRock17 in this post can reply
13 July, 08:53
In response Castle Rock to his Publication
😂😂🤣🎯🦅I still wanna know if they manifested while dangling. Wonder if they figured out how to make the triple stranders manifest. Be more fun to shoot them, IF someone worked at the GITMO, pew, pew, pew.