Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 July, 09:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I feel it! It's the most amazing feeling Kim! God is so good, let's praise his HOLY NAME!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
13 July, 09:49
How do MIRACLES just happen like that

You can say the Stars aligned but
I know that it's More than Timing

Right before I hit the ground somehow
YOU came along and found Me

Some will say it's Magic
But I know that YOU did all that
YOU’RE the reason
there's NO doubt

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
13 July, 09:49
How do MIRACLES just happen like that

You can say the Stars aligned but
I know that it's More than Timing

Right before I hit the ground somehow
YOU came along and found Me

Some will say it's Magic
But I know that YOU did all that
YOU’RE the reason
there's NO doubt

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 July, 09:38
Every time I see Kung fu kelly's post I think it's you! Is this your doppelganger?? It throws me a bit.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
13 July, 09:34
I'm hoping that after the old world is taken down WE will rebuild it in Peace and Unity and Love as it was meant to be. Lots of Organic farms and no more cruelty to animals or children. Schools will teach how to resolve issues through a dialog that works, and love will flourish across the world! 💝

13 July, 09:53
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Such a beautiful dream for the future!

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
13 July, 09:33
Use it -direct it -You have the Power.

13 July, 09:56
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
This is the best advice ever, I am doing this as I write, sending love out to so many who need to feel this warmth and joy. Thank you.

Ange Love @LoveM
12 July, 10:05
🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️😇

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 July, 09:24
YESSSSS!!!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
12 July, 07:31
Can’t wait!
(I can but you know that vibe 😎)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 July, 07:36
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I do :)

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
12 July, 07:15
So many special people here on AU❤️

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
12 July, 07:15

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
12 July, 07:02
What a wonderful time to be alive!!

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
12 July, 07:00
So true!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
12 July, 06:58