nasty 123 @Nasty1
12 July, 09:05
Australians have guns, We have more than the Police and the Army, so, What is your excuse America? Why arent you fighting back?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
isnt civil war what we Are avoiding? ,and Australia has been [HQ], Australia is a beta test for the awakening,where the tippety top are arrested since a long time now,and we are weaving remaining [no names] out but patriots Are in control,no? and the bad situation is a sign itz going goodZ i think:) like canada, i think you guys Are good, its just the whole ill institution is being exposed, and its supposed t kook like they are exposing them self to by pass The Mr Smith programming that is world wide?
go by faith and not by sight is a good rule,but here the digits are confirming we are winning:) i think, love you!
10:21 AM - Jul 12, 2022
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
12 July, 01:17
In response memes matter to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
12 July, 01:49
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
,its math not blind trust☝️ i trust my research enough to see the plan is ongoing
I dont think we was mobilized to be armed forces more then just not give them up either, but to inform as many as possible to avoid civilian unrest or armed revoluion
We did that,and whats left for us is the military,itz the only way i think, WWG1WGA foreva