John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
would you be upset to lose these places.
04:26 AM - Jul 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
12 July, 10:12
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Sorry...hadn't noticed statue of liberty is on the list

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
12 July, 10:12
+ statue of liberty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 July, 08:21
nope

Ragnhild Næss @Ragnhild
12 July, 07:28
What about Monolitten in Oslo? https://no.wikipedia.org/w...

Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
12 July, 06:37
Anyone can make up a list or stories.

Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
12 July, 06:36
I've been seeing and hearing about this list of 34 buildings and what not.

With ALL DUE RESPECT to you and everyone else who has been posting about this list, I ask you to be OPEN MINDED.

Whomever was the original poster of this list, Ask yourself
HOW is it that they came about a list of 34 sites, that are SUPPOSEDLY targets of the RODS of GOD ?
IF you truly TRUST THE PLAN, and follow Q, you'd already know,
Patriots DON'T divulge their future moves. Which brings us back to my original question.
There's NO solid source , nothing FACTUAL behind this list.

AGAIN, I only ask for people (I dont mean to single you out not my intention) to NOT believe everything they read, even if posted on trusted site, page, etc.

Ive been very fortunate to have had a good friend and mentor lead me in the right direction. He corrects me daily still.
SIMPLE QUESTIONS can be asked mentally, to separate shills and clowns, from good Patriots.

Just reread drops if