Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
03 February, 01:32
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Lin Wood is posting on telegram. He has posted some horrific pics of the children. I really wish there had been a warning. Its coming...we need to prepare ourselves. I will NOT watch/look where at all possible.
I don't want to look. Please think about it before you look.You can never unsee.
Remember Q: Those who know can't sleep.

Lin Wood:
We are in perhaps the largest battle of good v. evil in the history of mankind.
Who we fight against, how we fight, and who we fight for will define our humanity.
Lin - 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
03 February, 02:22
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
This is crazy hard & I have posted some of these pictures--not knowing/believing this truth as horrofic as it is is exacty why we slept and let it happen. This nightmare must be seen/known to be "REAL" and SEARED into our collective genic memories forever--when the World knows and the tears fall we will call & God will remove the horror from us--IMHO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump @Dollface
I know that the "sleeping" must SEE to awaken. It must be done.
I have seen many images. I can't bear to see more.It is with me, & will be FOREVER.
I know many do.
I understand what you're saying. This can NEVER EVER happpen again.
God Bless.
WWG1WGA
02:31 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lady 4Trump, click on at the bottom under it