Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
03 February, 01:32
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Lin Wood is posting on telegram. He has posted some horrific pics of the children. I really wish there had been a warning. Its coming...we need to prepare ourselves. I will NOT watch/look where at all possible.
I don't want to look. Please think about it before you look.You can never unsee.
Remember Q: Those who know can't sleep.

Lin Wood:
We are in perhaps the largest battle of good v. evil in the history of mankind.
Who we fight against, how we fight, and who we fight for will define our humanity.
Lin - 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
This is crazy hard & I have posted some of these pictures--not knowing/believing this truth as horrofic as it is is exacty why we slept and let it happen. This nightmare must be seen/known to be "REAL" and SEARED into our collective genic memories forever--when the World knows and the tears fall we will call & God will remove the horror from us--IMHO
02:22 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
03 February, 02:54
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
I'm still thinking about you're reply & a reply from someone else. You're right, your both right. I have always been intuitive, empathic. Others pain affects me SOOOOO VERY DEEPLY. But knowing that we must look & feel THEIR PAIN............wow. I am so very sad right now for all of humanity. We must face it-all of it. Save the children.
Only with God will we be able to get through this horror.
Again, thank you SO MUCH for your reply.
God bless you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
03 February, 04:07
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I've cried/prayed harder than ever cuz of Q & EMPATHY I believe is why we were all CHOSEN to b here--that and Love for our fellow humans esp children (and perhaps of course a belief in a Higher Power). We have the unique ability to research see/feel these horrific events, and share them with the potential to comfort others and still retain our sanity--jury still out on me! The most amazing people I'VE NEVER MET r in this movement--and I find that I love them all as deeply as my own family (future Earth?). Crazy hard but as long as 1 child is in peril I will never stop fighting. You r so Loved

03 February, 02:31
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
I know that the "sleeping" must SEE to awaken. It must be done.
I have seen many images. I can't bear to see more.It is with me, & will be FOREVER.
I know many do.
I understand what you're saying. This can NEVER EVER happpen again.
God Bless.
WWG1WGA