1776 Again @BludGeonT
02032021-1155 PST - MIL Aircraft Update
What a difference a day makes.

Today, we have 357+ militar aircraft in the air at once and those being ones with trackers on. Yesterday was ~150 on average, same the days before.

Today is another new one, a B52 flying over California, have not seen that before. We see our usual training over TX, OK, and the Pan Handle. Days with this number of aircraft are not very often, there's a lot going on and wanted to share with everyone.

God Bless our Military
02:30 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
MyName IsDurbs @MyNameIsDurbs
03 February, 03:07
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Landed in Dever and then took off again toward Texas. I was watching all morning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
03 February, 03:04
It's definitely habbening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ben Swolo @BenSwolo
03 February, 02:54
whats your thoughts on ADFEB? it left Dyess AFB today looks to have had protection not to far out.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
03 February, 03:48
In response Ben Swolo to his Publication
02032021-1243 PST: MIL Aircraft
I didn't see that earlier today, I'm off and on watching it. But I did notice that SAM634 is in the air, it had come from Denver, landed near Lubbock, TX and is now in the air again. 98-0002 (A B752 aircraft) which also goes under VENUS72 at times. Definitely a plane with important people on it.
Been a lot of activity in the waters between US and CN North of WA state, a Canadian P3 Orion scanning waters and a US P3 nearby Seattle as well.
Seeing where this B752 is heading, will report back later.

Thank you for the info

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
03 February, 02:43
Its been a VERY busy two weeks since Biden has been in office. Ive been noticing more military aircraft on thr ground too. Hopefully scooping up the POSs!

We Will Win This War @janiebug55
03 February, 02:39
God Bless our Military and hopefully the ones flying over Ohio are picking up our RINO Gov and clan. Fingers crossed & prayers up