Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 June, 01:15
I used to think this song was about Drugs.

Time has changed my perception.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 June, 02:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
It's coming on, it's coming on
It's coming on, it's coming on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
23 June, 02:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
still the most gorgeous knock out on flat earth...GOD clearly took His time❤️‍🔥😉

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 June, 02:43
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
23 June, 04:34
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Um, translation pls?

Operation Que @OperationQ
11 July, 05:05
Watch The Water = Flat Earth

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
ohhh omg you know what! that makes total sense..Im so sick of ppl laughing at me about flat earth. I do not understand why its so hard to believe. its common sense if you THINK about it
06:50 PM - Jul 11, 2022
In response Operation Que to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply
Operation Que @OperationQ
19 July, 11:12
ThankQ its literally common sense and its literally the only logical thing that makes sense, but people are too comfortable in their tunnel vision programmed indoctrination realities that they do not want to let go of cause that means they have been lied to about everything and they are wrong about almost everything!!!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
19 July, 01:00
In response Operation Que to his Publication
sounds like PRIDE/EGO to me