Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 July, 01:31
Marines decode

=

Z πŸ’₯/ Potus / Buckle Up / Sky / Eyes πŸ‘€/ Fiery πŸ”₯/ Phase Four / Perfect Trap / Letters M Q / Strike A Pose / Father God Ray 🦌/ The Lords Code / Code System / Arrival Of God / The Pineal Gland πŸ‘οΈ/ I Am The Thirteen / America Smells Cheese πŸ§€/ The End All Gematric Code / Deer Hearts Karma / I Need You Baby / Full Steam Ahead / Foo Fighters / Flame Of Yahweh / Seal Team Six / Clairvoyance / Checker Pattern / Storm Magic M Q / Breaking Free Going Green 🍏/ Batman And Robin
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
128-821
768-867
500-005
TS 11:02

This board in the coming months will be spread & discussed across ALL PLATFORMS.
Important to be prepared.
We will help.
TRUTH always wins.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 July, 01:33
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I'm twenty-one years past the 27 Club
It's like I went back into my past and then I sped it up
Robert Johnson, Winehouse and Morrison found where heaven was
Heaven on Earth, this shit is magic with no fairy dust
Home of the gully, gangsta, the gruesome and the scary stuff
I told my brother Jung', "Fuck 'em, they gon' go through Hell with us
They don't have the history in the streets that compare with us"
Hood niggas, they wanna be us, thugs in the St. Regis
Only thing undefeated is time
The second is the internet, number three is this rhyme
Before security, my dawg had to sneak in the nine
God must be on my side
I had to eat and provide, my winning streak is divine

https://youtu.be/UtGrdtLSO...
Nas - Speechless (Official Audio) - YouTube

Nas - SpeechlessGrammy-Award winning rap legend Nas has surprised fans everywhere with a holiday giftβ€”his new project, Magic. Produced by Nas’s longtime coll...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
11 July, 01:34

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
12 July, 09:34

We The People @OutOfMatrix
31 July, 03:09
In response memes matter to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
01 August, 06:18
In response memes matter to her Publication
I was sitting in a restaurant once and a strange man came up and handed me a napkin he had drawn a huge angel on,I asked him what it was and he said that is what he sees behind you....and another time I was out with friends another strange lady came up to me and said I had a really big angel standing behind me....and yes, technically I should be dead considering the life I`ve had ...I was ran over by a hay wagon when I was 4 years old ,it rolled over my chest and I still have scars and never went to a hospital....my Dad says that when I was born I was glowing like a light and all the nurses claimed I was the prettiest baby they had ever seen....then a robin landed on the window sill and he named me `Robin`.... yes we are special.