Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
11 July, 02:16
1) Elon in photo taking position so Twitter think they are Chuck Norris and never lose, despite having only 1 pawn on the board?

2) White pawn has only 2 moves available... 1 step forward, or 2 steps forward?

3) Elon sees himself as Chuck Norris and a sole white pawn against the whole cabal team... and is confident of winning?

4) Musk is messaging "Come at me if you think you're hard enough!"

Musk followed up with this tweet at 6:11gmt:

Chuckmate

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 July, 07:42
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
ELON IS DOPEY 😂😂🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
Sorry, I'm at work, can't research and I forgot the site for the drops. But isn't there a drop about naming something after the 7 dwarfs?
11:25 AM - Jul 11, 2022
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Richie in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 July, 11:33
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Here is one, let me dig a bit...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
11 July, 12:44
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
May be nothing to this, but I thought of this possibility a few months ago.

Richie Richard @Richie
11 July, 04:09
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
That is the one I was referring to. Thank you.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 July, 11:28
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
im not sure , q alerts is the site . hope your day at work is good. 🙏

Richie Richard @Richie
11 July, 11:47
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Yes, thank you. It is drop 143.

>>149122998
There are a bunch out there, here is one

>The CIA has 7 supercomputers, and they are all named after the 7 dwarfs from Snow White (Doc, Dopey, Bashful, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy and Happy)

https://cheshirelibrarysci...