Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
10 July, 10:39
Frenz, I usually dont do this but I dont know what else to do. Please keep me in your prayers. I have been sleeping in my car since July 1st. I put a new a/c in it last June. It stopped working last night and it has been close to 100 degrees every day here in the Florida Panhandle. Ive hit a very low point in life realizing that since I no longer have money nor do drugs. All my so called friends and family that ive always been there for are not there for me and they all think im crazy because of my belief in God and my knowledge of the whole deepstate satanic pedo network. I have exhausted my options. I work as a carpenter taking any odd jobs but i spend it all on food, gas, and hygiene and I feel like ive hit a wall. Unfortunately there are no shelters of help for people in my situation.Thanx God bless you and I know THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation Jason.

It truly breaks my heart that so many beautiful souls are suffering. I know of another friend in a similar situation that I have tried my best to help.

Please know that you will be in my continued prayers.

If you DM me your email, I can send you a gift card for nearby food. Maybe others can do the same to help you get back on your feet.

🙏🕊💖💫✝️
09:12 AM - Jul 11, 2022
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JMSesq15 in this post can reply
Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
11 July, 03:51
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Thank you
God bless you
Im o.k. on food for now but I will definately keep that in mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
11 July, 04:58
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
You're most welcome, Jason.💖

God bless you too.
🙏✝️🙏

I try to put things into perspective for beautiful souls who are suffering.

I believe God puts His strongest, bravest & most faithful on the front lines because he can always count on them to withstand anything that they endure with His grace.

You must be one of those angels.😇

Please dont hesitate to let me know if I can help.😊

I will keep you in my continued prayers.🙏

Sending love, hugs and prayers.
🕊💖💫🙏✝️🤗