I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
10 July, 03:37
It's been stormy here.
As the rain came, I found myself drawn outside to the porch.
As I stood there, watching it pour, I was suddenly compelled to "program the rain"...

I Declared each and every drop that falls will bring with it a super-programmed Consciousness of Awakening, which impacts everything it touches.

Every drop of water brings Higher Frequency to the masses.

🙏
God Willing~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
Set up and harassed by a bunch of gang-stalking dark empaths, narcissistic devil worshippers, snakes and vultures over the course of 15 months prior be falsely accused and unjustifiably terminated back in April this year. Filing with EEOC so that I can take this bigtech company to court for what they have allowed to happen here. Being Christian in nature. I intend to hold the line, not only for myself but for the others in that environment. Fortunately, I documented the majority of these instances through text messages. What's funny is that I easily outproduced my haters 2 to 1, didn't cause any of the disturbances yet still lost my job. Minding my own bizness, I wasn't competing w/anyone. They certainly did all they could to slow me down though. Anyhow, am extremely grateful for your post. Spiritual warrior or not, have been finding it hard to let go of the negativity attached to these experiences.
Love conquers all! May God Bless You!
Going to work on my positive affirmations...🙏💗
Water Has Memory! Dr. Masaru Emoto's Water Experiment! - YouTube

Masaru Emoto was a Japanese scientist, he studied the molecular structure of water. He wanted to know that does human thoughts and emotions have any impact o...

04:56 PM - Jul 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by RightReady in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
10 July, 10:55
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Affirmations and Declarations of Abundance, Grace, and Ease Be with you, Warrior.

The brightest Light in the darkest night will ALWAYS attract the most bugs...

😘
KEEP SHINING!
💫💫💫🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
10 July, 11:20
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Your original post hit home, I needed that. Big THANKS for your encouragement as well! All Good!