MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 July, 11:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
10 July, 01:06
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
How can it be 11:47 there when as i post this its 10:03 in BC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 July, 01:07
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
HE WAS STILL IN ALASKA

10 July, 01:10
Yes i get that, the post was made today at 11:47 alaskan time i assume. Im in BC and would be in the same time zone and its only 10:10 here. u see my confusion?

10 July, 01:13
YES I DO

10 July, 01:21
In fact i was wrong they r an hour behind BC time, so its only 9:20 there

10 July, 01:29
😍😎 GOT IT FROM TRUTH SOCIAL SO I KNOW IT IS TRUMPS POST CAN'T EXPLAIN TIME TRAVEL WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP MAYBE HE POSTED IT WHEN HE WAS ALMOST HOME TO THROW OFF THE DEEPSTATE

That was my thought.
Something was up yeaterday as a Boeing c40B flew into Alaska yeaterday too. No call sign to begin with and that changed to SAM322 as it entered Alaskan air space.
01:32 PM - Jul 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheCanaughtian in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dan Smith, click on at the bottom under it