MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 July, 11:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
10 July, 01:06
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
How can it be 11:47 there when as i post this its 10:03 in BC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 July, 01:07
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
HE WAS STILL IN ALASKA

10 July, 01:10
Yes i get that, the post was made today at 11:47 alaskan time i assume. Im in BC and would be in the same time zone and its only 10:10 here. u see my confusion?

10 July, 01:13
YES I DO

10 July, 01:21
In fact i was wrong they r an hour behind BC time, so its only 9:20 there

😍😎 GOT IT FROM TRUTH SOCIAL SO I KNOW IT IS TRUMPS POST CAN'T EXPLAIN TIME TRAVEL WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP MAYBE HE POSTED IT WHEN HE WAS ALMOST HOME TO THROW OFF THE DEEPSTATE
01:29 PM - Jul 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
10 July, 01:32
That was my thought.
Something was up yeaterday as a Boeing c40B flew into Alaska yeaterday too. No call sign to begin with and that changed to SAM322 as it entered Alaskan air space.