Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
03 February, 01:41
Are people working out yet that vaccines are a crime against humanity and always have been?
They have always been about eugenics, NEVER about health

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Birdie @BirdieQ
03 February, 01:45
In response Daryl Trask to his Publication
There were days when vaccines were about health. This country had eliminated Polio and Small Pox until the mass illegal migration. I remember maybe 10 vaccinations in my life compared to the many on today's youth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
..and besides, viruses are NOT CONTAGIOUS
01:56 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Patriot Birdie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CoryHunt in this post can reply
Patriot Birdie @BirdieQ
03 February, 05:54
In response Daryl Trask to his Publication
Im not at all a fan of vaccines but I believe that you are wrong about this. The idea of poisoning us came about in late 60s or 70s. I first heard of it in 79 or 80

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
03 February, 11:49
In response Patriot Birdie to her Publication
We can differ opinions no problem.. I will never agree vaccines have been truly about health, but eugenics