Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
03 February, 01:41
Are people working out yet that vaccines are a crime against humanity and always have been?
They have always been about eugenics, NEVER about health

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Birdie @BirdieQ
There were days when vaccines were about health. This country had eliminated Polio and Small Pox until the mass illegal migration. I remember maybe 10 vaccinations in my life compared to the many on today's youth
01:45 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Daryl Trask to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BirdieQ in this post can reply
Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
03 February, 01:56
In response Patriot Birdie to her Publication
..and besides, viruses are NOT CONTAGIOUS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Birdie @BirdieQ
03 February, 05:54
In response Daryl Trask to his Publication
Im not at all a fan of vaccines but I believe that you are wrong about this. The idea of poisoning us came about in late 60s or 70s. I first heard of it in 79 or 80

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
03 February, 01:55
In response Patriot Birdie to her Publication
Polio was never erradicated, it had a name change.. WHO admitted last year the latest outbreak in Sudan was from the oral vaccine. Vaccines were NEVER about health, ever! Poison does nothing good for health and all vaccines are poison. Crimes against humanity and people have been brainwashed totally since they began.