Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is making a documentary with Andy Wakefield about how children were used as human guinea pigs for the psychopaths' horrific drug/vaccine experiments -- from several years ago to now. Wakefield said tonight that Robert Kennedy had tried to expose them when he was alive. I think Wakefield was also the one who brought up Fauci's ties (maybe through F.'s father, I can't remember now) to the sadistic Nazi "doctors." Keep your eyes open for this film.😢
12:33 AM - Jul 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 July, 06:53
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
If I could tweak this post, I'd edit it say it's actually NOT a documentary, but a feature film that will tell this story and present this info along the lines of "Erin Brockovich," he said. Sorry!! I was tired when I shared that, didn't look at my notes, and he had spoken twice, so.... Confused his new film with his past documentaries. He said the writer has written for major movies like "Pirates of the Caribbean" and some others, and that RFK Jr. is one of the producers, like he was for the documentaries.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
13 December, 08:18
Oh boy, I need to armor up. Possibly one of these Docs was from my area and linked to the Bidens. My son was a patient as an infant and then we ran as fast as we could. Took me 12 years to get my now 18 year old son well😔Most of our awakening took place then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 July, 02:35
In response FREE TO SPEAK to her Publication
But many people respond to documentaries. That's how Wakefield was able to help one of the mothers -- his work made a difference and caused change to happen. (He told that story tonight.) Maybe one step of many, but a step was made. Part of his talk to was to say that through your gifts, you can effect change. And his gift is making documentaries.🙏❤️

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
10 July, 01:06
Thanks for the reminder. I remembered hearing something to this effect about a week or so ago and thinking I wanted to see this, but it completely slipped my mind. So much is happening so fast I find it hard to keep up sometimes.🙂

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 July, 01:10
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
You're welcome! And same here!! Whew!❤️🙏