Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
10 July, 11:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
[They] wanted to bring down the internet down then and now. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
10 July, 10:52
Am I really the only one that saw it?...
I Watched twice, and it's definitely in there~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
10 July, 08:08
Viral video: Footage shows the moment a fiery spectacle descended on Santiago Thursday after a meteoroid burned up in the atmosphere to illuminate the night sky in the capital of Chile. In a viral video on Youtube, the meteor can be seen lighting up the night sky during the wee hours of July 7. It wasn’t the only glowing fireball to stun skygazers last week as another meteor sighting in the southern hemisphere—a particularly bright one—was reported in Wellington, New Zealand.
https://www.timesnownews.c...

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
10 July, 03:53
With everything that has happened since CERN starting
7/6 Georgia Guidestones toppling etc

Could this be a 10 day countdown with the 10th day ...
7/16 being 23 year anniversary since JFK Jr's plane went down?

Q370
Clock started - 10 days.
Q

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 July, 02:48
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
There is a Trump rally coming up on the 16th 🤔

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
10 July, 03:27
Back To The Future Fire Trails - YouTube

I did this for a fun project a colleague was doing. It was a spoof on the movie Back to the Future.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 July, 03:17
More often now it's easy to catch the looping we are in

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
09 July, 08:00
i have prayed, wished and hoped for this exact thing. even with all the pain i'd love to go through it all again....maybe just maybe one or two things get changed!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 July, 07:38
It’s almost Rally Time!

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jul 9, 2022 at 5:39 PM]
On my way to Alaska to get rid of the horrible Alaska-Hating Lisa Murkowski. Speech honoring Kelly Tshibaka and Sarah Palin—big crowd (Alaska record-setting!) in Anchorage. See you soon!
https://rumble.com/v1bophh...

Live feed:

https://rumble.com/v1bmutr...

RSBN:

https://rumble.com/v1araod...

LoveConquers All @All777Love
09 July, 05:18
Hmmmmm, perhaps a little Cymatics were at play here…Opening up inner dimensional doorways for travel in an out of other domains.
07-07-1999 was 817 Hertz, and 07-07-2022 was 918 Hertz.♾
https://youtube.com/shorts...

LoveConquers All @All777Love
09 July, 05:19
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
Very interesting, indeed!
I wonder who has come to visit us. :)
https://youtu.be/KijiWlTJp...
WAVES — Visualizing sound through cymatics and resonant frequencies | Phenomena (4K) - YouTube

Waves are all around us. As sound waves move through water and salt, they vibrate into geometric patterns that visualize the nature of waveforms. Subscribe t...

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
09 July, 04:58
very circular conversations going on about events in my life in 1999. In the last 24 hours, three different conversations with my mom, husband, and my son! now this! 😳

the matrix is real 🤷‍♀️

Red Edge @Rededge
09 July, 04:50
🧐

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 July, 04:49

Nana remembrrs very well because I was the Head of the local treasury and we had to jump thr all kinds of hoops ro make aure we had a manual process for everything in case the computer systems went down and secured third party escrows with certain banks to protect the counties millions in case of bank runs.It was a craZy Time but I did what the state required

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
09 July, 05:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, I was handling many client business / banking /payroll accounts....... made sure to have paper everything just in case. Not fun times....

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 July, 04:49

Nana remembrrs very well because I was the Head of the local treasury and we had to jump thr all kinds of hoops ro make aure we had a manual process for everything in case the computer systems went down and secured third party escrows with certain banks to protect the counties millions in case of bank runs.It was a craZy Time but I did what the state required

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
09 July, 04:27
We've been here before.... in Norway

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Norway Sky Spiral - VERY CLEAR HQ - NBC Nightly News 2009-12-09 - YouTube

Brief but extremely high-quality video of the spiral seen in the sky over Norway on December 9, 2009. Footage does not include the dissipation of the spiral ...

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
09 July, 03:55

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
09 July, 03:50
You believe it's the yr 1999 when in fact it's closer to 2199
I can't really tell you what yr it is. Because we honestly don't know...The Matrix Movie

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
09 July, 03:32
+9

memes matter @NoComment
09 July, 03:21

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 July, 03:23
Y2K was when all the digital world/computers were going to crash…

found this. maybe relative?

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
09 July, 03:28
I heard nothing about the spiral/portal?!

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
09 July, 03:05
I remember when this said “the start” when you looked it up. Funny will be 23 years. 23=Pain

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
09 July, 02:50
Q = Alice

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
09 July, 03:05
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
🤔 Alice like the name of cern 🤷‍♀️

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
09 July, 02:16
Back to the Future !!!!!!!!!!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
09 July, 02:37
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Maybe more like Deja Vu

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 July, 01:48
just put this together ....

kek

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
09 July, 02:24
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
WOW, never noticed. I think there was more to y2k then they were telling us at that time.

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
09 July, 01:29
in 2000, i worked at the largest technology hedge fund in the world out in Silicon Valley (behind enemy lines)

you know what happened in 2000?

The bubble burst. 📉

brace yourselves but enjoy the show !

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
09 July, 01:20
In Sun Valley this weekend and Elon and a bunch of CEO mucky mucks here…me n the fam keep tryin run into Elon to ask him about the twitter sitch :)
Meanwhile saw the CEO of Uber hock a huge loogie in a parking lot yesterday…
What a classy bunch! 😂