Martin Geddes @martingeddes
When you announce the election flip, if [they] have a mega distraction left, that’s when it blows.

Watch the water indeed (and maybe stay well inland and away from major seismic fault zones).

I don’t often speculate, especially about bad things, but… who knows. Be prepared for anything.
05:22 PM - Jul 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Danny James @DComposer07
09 July, 09:13
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
clif high and others (including many of the California newspapers) have been forecasting for years of a major quake along the Cascadian Fault line, more likely to hit Washington/Oregon but will certainly rip right through to Souther CA if strong enough. We know they caused Fukushima so I wouldn’t be surprised if a massive US National Disaster was their final card to play at the last moment. Talk about a straw to break the camel‘s already weary back!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
09 July, 08:19
So I live close to the sea ..... my town at least would get wiped out in a tsunami (but probably not my home) but yeah, just to top it off - I live on a fault line. Great! 🤷‍♀️ My thoughts ....... I'll be where ever I'm supposed to be when the shit hits the fan! 😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Go All @5_5weseeyou
08 July, 11:42
A cornered animal is unpredictable.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
08 July, 05:28
oh man, scuba time!