Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
08 July, 05:07
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Biden has already been executed according to a lot of posts from very reputable folks. I pray that is so. Meanwhile, these atrocities are allowed so that the really sleeping walking dead will WTH up. What is done with the clones, body doubles and actors depends on whether they are really committing crimes or pretending. Still a lot of innocent lives seem to be sacrificed. God help us all to figure this horror show out before it is too damned late.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
09 July, 04:18
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
I believe the real Biden was executed in 2019. He was really, really bad. But the Deep State had a lot of power at that time and this was during Trump's presidency. The deep state was so powerful that they installed this puppet Biden because they wanted him to be the next president in 2020. It's mind boggling to me that their plan worked. And at that time Trump gave us comms about it. Trump said something along the lines of "Have you seen Biden lately? Boy he looks different. He's shot!" Meaning: He's not the same person. And the "shot" was a reference to the original Biden's execution. Unbelievable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396