Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If anyone asks what 2018-22 were like, it felt as if you had a worn out civilisation in hospice care, but the palliative doses were never quite enough to tip it over the edge, so you waited and waited for the inevitable.
11:27 AM - Jul 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
13 July, 06:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Waiting to Exhale 😑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Saved @BSaved
13 July, 05:36
I would have been a good time to pull off a Rip Van Winkle strategy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
13 July, 05:36
So true…

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
12 July, 09:49
Thats a true tip.
WWG1WGA

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 July, 04:36
yes, so much!
on a good note, it has brought me closer to Jesus…”learning” how to trust and shift my negative thoughts of “i cant take this anymore, why me” pity party to pausing looking up and going ok “I know You got me”

not easy as it sounds
but I would say Faith and Trust, Hope, God’s love and protection, and having my mom here
along with the support of our AU family have been the only things that have got me through this
Love is all that matters
❤️

Selah 321 @Selah
12 July, 04:28
Exactly.. nice analogy...

LeLe John @Grace1125
12 July, 12:16
and then we have this…😂😂😂

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 July, 04:25
In response LeLe John to her Publication

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
12 July, 12:04
Just tell them to watch the movie 'Idiocracy'.

memes matter @NoComment
12 July, 11:47
think thats the past 100 years or so to speak, we have only just now joined the fight
,that is our lifetime

memes matter @NoComment
12 July, 02:17
In response memes matter to her Publication
again again that is👀just joined again again

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
12 July, 11:42
VK reposted 3 days 11 hours later

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 July, 11:37
I have lost so much family. They are still there, and I am still here, but we used to be so, so close, regardless of different beliefs.

I am not willing to accept this forever.

The pendulum always swings back the other way.

I know in my gut what is right, even if they do not agree with me.

Especially about abortion. Especially about the vax. Especially about Mr T. Especially about saving the children.

I do not even think they see any of it. It is in their faces and they ignore is and spout CNN word salad at me.

About sick of it, for reals. How tolerant can I stay with that garbage going on every day? As tolerant as it takes, as long as it is their opinion, and not what they are doing in real life.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
12 July, 11:46
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Feel the exact same way!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
12 July, 11:32
It's been a very long state of limbo. I don't know that I will ever be able to live in this world the way I used to. Will finally be going back to the office next week after 2+ years of being banned for the crime of being non-vaxxed and frankly I am afraid I won't be able to have the same relationship with people that were once my friends. Now we share a world but not really, I feel like an alien.
I know we will never be able to go back and quite frankly I feel I have earned who and what I am. I wouldn't trade one minute or one fight but I mourn that I will probably never live the happy life I 'thought' I had. At least not in a way I can imagine yet.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
12 July, 11:36
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I'M READY FOR THE NEW. SO, OVER THE OLD.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
12 July, 11:26
Yes, beautifully written. We're still waiting...sometimes the purpose of waiting gets a bit hazy...I try to keep trusting the Plan. Here at AU you get a lot of positive info and vibes ... that helps. In the "outside world" you feel the inner struggle ...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 July, 11:31
The years feel broken, like a record needle stuck in a deep groove. Those of us who can see the endless loop, round and round, wait for the moment when the turntable is finally flipped and the music, our beautiful souls, are free.🙏🏼

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
12 July, 02:00
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Love this!!

arba happihr @arba
12 July, 11:07
I'm just thrilled I am still alive to witness this event.☺️
I lived with an abusive narcissist for 45 years, I can handle just about anything but heartbreak,
I think my EX is part Nazi
How can anyone be so cruel to a wife and loving children.
LOTS of people can!
They have "chosen" to just mean, and evil minded
NO love in their heart.
Pure trickers just like satan.
We made it, and I am thankful.
Don your Armor of God for protection.
Stay strong and we have your back 🤗👋💞
I love your posts by the way☺️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 July, 11:38
In response arba happihr to her Publication
we are empathic, so it hurts even more than a normie

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 July, 11:05
feels like to me anyway, watching the show “To Tell the Truth” game show. 3 people, 1 is the real one and other 2 impostor’s. Panel tries to guess who is the real one. At end host says “ will the real——- stand up. Who is who in this sharade?

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
12 July, 10:59
...for me, it has been akin to being back in high school everyday with very limited freedoms (only what you are allotted by those in charge), sick and bored with all the bs, to then come home, to a dysfunctional family that is constantly fighting - with no way out but to wait, until you are 18 and of legal age, at which point, you can then choose to leave and strike out on your own - sink or swim - it's the angst and waiting during high school that is highly reminiscent, of this time period, for me personally.