Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
IVE NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING UNTIL TODAY. IM ASKING IF YOU ALL CAN SAY A PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER AND HERO JOEL...THATS HIS PRETTY PIC IN THE MEME...HAHA
HES FIGHTING CANCER AND IS HAVE A PRETTY TOUGH TIME. HE IS BY FAR ONE OF THE STRONGEST AND MUST BEAUTIFUL SOULS IVE EVER MET. ANY GOOD VIBES WOULD HELP.
THANKQ ALL SO MUCH WWG1WGA 🐸
DDK
10:37 AM - Jul 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply
Verily Chambers @Verily1
17 July, 09:29
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Antiparasitic and Antifungal Medications for Targeting Cancer Cells Literature Review and Case Studies by Frederick T Guilford, Simon Yu https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
17 July, 08:48
🙏Uploading Love to Brother Joel now.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 July, 07:17
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
thankQ so much

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
16 July, 09:48
Prayers sent 🙏 God Bless

Cassio Peia @Cassio63
16 July, 09:47
🙏💔

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
16 July, 09:20
Prayers!!!!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
16 July, 09:09
Prayers for Joel

Donna Martin @Meme17
16 July, 09:06
Prays for your brother 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 July, 09:03
Prayers for your precious brother! 🙏
4 images --

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
16 July, 10:46
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
yes Ive heard of this protocol, prayers for this beautiful patriot 🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 July, 03:00
Prayers to u Joel , and family May The Lord and the great way maker Send And heal u🙏

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
16 July, 02:59
🙏🙏🙏

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
16 July, 02:48
God bless Joel, and wrap him in the healing light of the Holy Spirit. Surround him with your angels and your love. May Jesus reach out and touch him, the touch of healing. In the sweet name of Jesus, Amen.

Fenbendazole

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
17 July, 08:41
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Don't forget the cure growing on your front lawn.

Nunya Business @AAug22
11 July, 08:59
Prayers for strength and comfort for him & your family.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
11 July, 11:13
Praying for Joel 🙏

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
09 July, 06:45
I speak love, life, blessing, peace, mercy, forgiveness, healing, and no retaliation over him and all that concerns him. I ask you Daddy Abba in heaven, creator of the Universe, to pour your love upon him, to heal him completely, wherever it hurts, wherever there is anything that is not from you or from your goodness and love.

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
09 July, 04:52
prayers for you and your brother 🙏🏽

09 July, 10:52
WOW WHAT AMAZING BUNCH OF HUMANS!! THANKQ ALL YOU ALL MADE HIS DAY WOTH ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT WE R ALL TEULY BLESSED YO HAVE EACH OTHER!!?
#NOMEONLYWE

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
09 July, 09:51
Praying for you and your family ❤️🙏

Danny James @DComposer07
09 July, 09:08
prayers going out! look into Turkey Tail Mushrooms, Rick Simpson Oil, Fenbendazole (Gregg Phillips and others cured their cancer with it and spoke of it recently) and Also search “Chris Beat Cancer” website/Youtube for great info on natural ways to beat cancer. i’m an 18 year survivor myself of stage 4 cancer and am always looking into any info I can that can make sure I never get it again and hopefully help others in their struggle. God Bless and Godspeed!

Danny James @DComposer07
prayers going out! look into Turkey Tail Mushrooms, Rick Simpson Oil, Fenbendazole (Gregg Phillips and others cured their cancer with it and spoke of it recently) and Also search “Chris Beat Cancer” website/Youtube for great info on natural ways to beat cancer. i’m an 18 year survivor myself of stage 4 cancer and am always looking into any info I can that can make sure I never get it again and hopefully help others in their struggle. God Bless and Godspeed!

Danny James @DComposer07

Danny James @DComposer07

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
09 July, 08:21
🙏🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 July, 07:55
Heavenly Father, I pray Joel is blessed with healing and that You are glorified in his recovery.. Amen 🙏❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 July, 07:50
Dear GOD please bring healing to this special brother. I believe that through you ALL things are possible. I send love and healing thoughts his way. Please GOD heal all our brothers. They are such a gift from you. When they hurt . . . we hurt. Thank you Jesus for the gifts of brothers. Amen.

Diana DJT @Diana
09 July, 06:03
what a beautiful smile Joel😊please know that I am sending you my heartfelt prayers for you to heal🙏🏼 I am still here after stage III uterine cancer in 2020🙏🏼 please, don’t give up on hope, don’t give up on God, pray for the courage & strength to get through one day at a time❤️🙏🏼💥 DDK, you have done so much for our community, I am sending you big hugs, stay strong ❤️💥

hope saxton @Scribe11
09 July, 05:56
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
09 July, 05:52
done

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
08 July, 09:41
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Ive had breast cancer twice! some days just harder than others. have to take it one day at a time. Praying for a healing🙏🏼🥰

09 July, 07:24
In response Kevina Brian to her Publication
awww thankQ so much