MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
VK and Trump saying Abe was good, so shooting is bad. Japanese anons saying Abe was replaced a long time ago so it was staged. The gun is shown to be sawed off shotgun but the entry and exit wounds are tiny and almost no blood in pictures. I am saying it is all part of a movie script that is so poorly written that I am trying to figure out how to walk out of cinema.
10:29 AM - Jul 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
08 July, 11:07
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
What does b rated movie mean?
B movie. n. A movie produced on a low budget, originally made to accompany the main feature in a double billing. Also called B picture.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 July, 11:09
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
I think we are down to F movie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
08 July, 11:01
the uk chancellor also announced his death early he got killed at 8am not 6

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
08 July, 10:34
Also, this "movie" isn't for those of us already awake. It has to be completely absurd for the normies to catch and finally start asking questions.

08 July, 10:38
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
It makes me feel that I want my money back on this incarnation. I was hoping for something more believable when I bought tickets for this ride.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
08 July, 10:32
Not a sawed off shotgun.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

08 July, 10:33
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Same result. That wound is less than typical 7mm wound