#ThePeoplesBridge
#VeronicaWolski

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… ❀️ 🀍 πŸ’™ πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
07:27 AM - Jul 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
10 July, 03:57
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Veronica! You look so cool in this pic! Things are spicing up big time! Much to look forward to.
Miss you. ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
11 July, 12:13
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Irene, I love this photo too. She has such a beautiful soul, and you can see it in her eyes πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 July, 07:53
#VeronicaFriday πŸ’«
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
08 July, 07:31
I keep hoping she's still alive..special lady.

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
08 July, 11:43
Our Dear V! I miss her! she taught me about strength! Love you V! ❀❀

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
08 July, 09:36
β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️Angel Warrior

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
08 July, 08:40

08 July, 10:35
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
πŸ’•

08 July, 06:40
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Amy !!
😊
Vibes ~ posted at 5:17

Emand Lio @Emandlio
08 July, 08:33
Always in our hearts ❀️

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
08 July, 08:15
My beautiful friend. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
08 July, 07:56
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Joan Plothow @JoanniePat
08 July, 07:55
Miss you!!! πŸ₯°

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 July, 07:36
The most authentic and irreplaceable Modern Day Betsy Ross Patriot EVER! I Miss Her So MUCH! πŸ˜’πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Maryliz Kelley @Marylizkelley
08 July, 08:08
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I miss her every day

Jewels 777✨❀️ donated @jewelsc
08 July, 08:33
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
πŸ‹She loved whales too. I think she might have campaigned for them before us. Such a beautiful fighter of life and liberty! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ