MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
There are rumors that the supreme court reinstated Trump but is delaying announcement until jurors are safe. Many TG channels, Phil G, psychics, Ben Fulford say this is true. My intuition feels positive on this also. What do you think?

Yes, I think it is done

No way

Undecided

I think it will in future

05:44 PM - Jul 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
07 July, 06:35
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
they are all under military protection 24/7 and justoce roberts is under nato protection. im gonna say they are all under protection because they did overturn the election and besides David Straight, a man who is on three of trumps information boards says hes still president and jr is vice president. I trust him more then any of the names mentioned above.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
07 July, 06:29
no leaks......one of those peeps mentioned runs pyramid schemes and has a nickname of pedo phil but what do i know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 July, 06:40
In response reaper myer to his Publication
i did not judge any. only setting scene. I do think the Phil G could easily have been targeted. I do not know if his intentions are good but when MSM says you are a pedophile, I would typically think the opposite

John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
07 July, 06:23
i dont think trump EVER CONCEDED.
So he never left office but let biden take residencey to show hoe evil the dems can be

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 July, 06:20
I will also manifest it to be true ... SCOTUS has been making some amazing decisions & w/ the GG being blown up is very positive ... done openly is a direct message!
We are on our way, BRAVO.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
07 July, 06:28
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Pray without ceasing.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 July, 06:20
I will also manifest it to be true ... SCOTUS has been making some amazing decisions & w/ the GG being blown up is very positive ... done openly is a direct message!
We are on our way, BRAVO.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
07 July, 06:06
i have heard fromtwo differnt sources that the guidestone blowing up were distractions to keep us busy till this news comes out. i havent gone to phil yet but will today

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
07 July, 06:02
I say I'm undecided, but I'm going to help manifest it!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
07 July, 05:49
Australian news reported it also.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
07 July, 06:37
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
so did european news and french 24 news as well along with the aljazeera

07 July, 05:48
should be judges not jurors

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 July, 06:37
Figured that's what you meant...😉