Joyce Wiles @GigiMom
ok I have a question. Several people have posted the video of the Whitehouse surrounded one night about a week ago with blue lights flashing and people walking out. also buses and vans coming in and out. They report that there were major and numerous arrests of members of Congress. Why would members of Congress be in the Whitehouse instead of the Capital building? Hmmm🤔 Anyone else have thoughts?
12:59 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GigiMom in this post can reply
Mosaiclady ForTrump @PatriotsRepublic
07 February, 11:11
In response Joyce Wiles to her Publication
they are digging up the tunnels in the back to rescue children and others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
05 February, 09:59
In response Joyce Wiles to her Publication
Take another good look at that film. Notice that some of those people are very, very short? Hardly to your waist, even. Dozens of kids & family were rescued who had been down in the tunnels beneath - yes - the very White House for generations...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Wiles @GigiMom
06 February, 09:25
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I couldn't really see that much bc I only use my phone and screen too small