Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
23 July, 01:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
06 July, 08:09
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Don’t use the word NEED … it traps you in that frequency of needing … I can’t repost this because it becomes a trap

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 July, 03:02
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Your words have caused me to think
When it comes to wordly needs of the physical world ... you are right
When it comes to the Spiritual Side of this
We have a need to get the message of Jesus out there. Gods Business supercedes all..
When all eyes have seen
When all ears have heard
The Name of Jesus
Then
We have paved the way for Jesus to Return
When WE meet OUR Maker
We ALL will meet Our Maker

No One can say ..
" No One told me God ... I didn't know "

In the End all that matters is
that our names are written in
THE BOOK OF LIFE
GODS records

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
07 July, 03:18
There will always be peoples who do not know Jesus. The Bible calls them gentiles. Yet they may be God fearing people without knowing who really is God, or His precepts and commandments. If they love their Creator and love their neighbors as themselves, the two great commandments are fulfilled in their hearts. These entering the Kingdom of Heaven can be taught and regenerate and will then know Jesus is the Creator they loved. God is that Good in His Divine Mercy that He wants to save every soul.

Amen

There were Souls in the tunnels praying to a God they never knew / heard about ...they didnt know why but their Souls did...
God heard their cries for help
03:29 PM - Jul 07, 2022
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
07 July, 03:31
That is heartwarming. We pray for them daily yet God never stops caring for each soul by His Divine Mercy.

07 July, 03:45
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Some will hear the words
Depart from Me I never knew you

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’” (Matthew 7:21–23).